BIRTHDAY AT PIRITA ADVENTURE PARK
Children love adventure! So do we! Birthday party at the Adventure Park will be cherished for long time by everyone!
Where can you climb?
Pirita Adventure Park has a total of 10 trails. Each trail increases in difficulty level and height.
- CHILDREN with height of 115cm to 140cm can access 1-3 levels (with 5 different trail).
- YOUTH is up to 18 years of age and taller than 140cm. They have access to 1-6 levels (with 8 different trail).
Detailed information about the trails can be found here.
- Children under the age of 14 can only access the trails with the consent of an adult.
One adult can take liability for maximum of 4 children.
WE RECOMMEND including the term of use agreement with your invite. This way all children can bring along a contract filled by an adult.
You can find the printable agreement here.
Link contract – View contract
Parent contract – View contract
How long does it take?
Completion of all 6 levels takes approx. 2,5 – 3 hours. Completion of 1-3 levels approx. 1,5 – 2 hours. There is no time limit, however price includes completion of trails only once.
WE RECOMMEND you gather at the park 15 minutes prior to the start time.
How do we climb?
- We begin with a safety briefing.
- First trails is PRACTICE TRAIL.
On the practice trail instructor keeps a watcful eye on all children to make sure that everyone has understood the safety rules and is using their equipment accordingly.
- When the practice trail is completed, the adventure can begin! Instructor accompanies children from the ground and gives assistance where necessary.
If you are more then 6 person, please make the booking.